Objective: Improve customer satisfaction
- KR1: Conduct 50 online interviews with customers (such as most engaged + recently churned) to identify possible issues and solutions.
- KR2: Work cross-functionally to address customer escalations and reach average resolution time of 24 hours or less.
- KR3: Increase the number of good or great reviews by 60%.
- KR4: Bring our Net Promoter Score (NPS) over 8.0.
Objective: Improve customer satisfaction with support team’s work
- KR1: Reduce the number of complaints and negative feedback items per quarter from 20 to 10.
- KR2: Increase positive feedback items and praise per quarter from 5 to 10.
- KR3: Increase the average conversation rating from 4.1 to 4.5.
- KR4: Reduce the length of time to resolve a support ticket by 40%.
Objective: Increase engagement with new paying customers
- KR1: Increase open rate of our in-product communications from 4% to 15%.
- KR2: Increase the number of follow-up meetings booked from 7 to 21 per week.
- KR3: Achieve a 90% service quality rating based on the after-meeting anonymous poll.
- KR4: Reduce average response time from 3h to 1h.