Objective: Create new brand guidelines
- KR1: Design at least three different style options based on feedback from other teams.
- KR2: Create a library with 100 frequently used design elements and a style guide.
- KR3: Introduce the new brand guidelines to the company.
- KR4: Rollout the guidelines by 30% increments each sprint across all customer-facing materials including the website.
Objective: Support marketing efforts to increase brand awareness
- KR1: Create a content calendar aligned with marketing, social and content teams.
- KR2: Add infographics or animated video shorts to blog posts to increase the conversion rate by 20%.
- KR3: Refresh website look and feel.
- KR4: Refresh current ad designs to increase click-through rate by 50%.
Objective: Improve brand consistency
- KR1: All design team members understand the company’s branding guidelines.
- KR2: Pages on the website are updated in 30% increments each week to match the brand image.
- KR3: Ensure all teams have public and shareable materials that are in line with our brand image.
- KR4: 90% of employees feel that our designs are consistent.