Objective: Improve the quality of our product
- KR1: Increase customer satisfaction rate with the product to 80%.
- KR2: Reduce the average number of new bug reports from 70 to 40 per month.
- KR3: Increase test coverage from 20% to 40%.
- KR4: Improve initial loading time from 2s to 0.8s.
Objective: Improve the security of our products
- KR1: Identify potential weak points within three months.
- KR2: Update all libraries to the newest versions by the end of the quarter.
- KR3: Introduce automated vulnerability scanning to all repositories within six months.
- KR4: Ensure all products meet a security threshold of 80%.
Objective: Improve product operations
- KR1: Maintain an 80% efficiency rate for all software products.
- KR2: Identify three new tools that could improve operations by 20%.
- KR3: Review and update all standard operating procedures within the next three months.
- KR4: Create a content hub to house software and troubleshooting guides.