Objective: Simplify and make financial reporting more transparent
- KR1: Implement a new cloud-based reporting platform to increase transparency.
- KR2: Reduce the amount of late primary documentation by 20%.
- KR3: Speed up the total payment processing time for claims by 80%.
- KR4: Ensure 75% of invoices are categorized by expense type before they are filed.
Objective: Increase confidence in forecasts
- KR1: Set a sensible forecasting rhythm (i.e., monthly, quarterly, yearly) and stick to it for the next 12 months.
- KR2: Complete 10 accurate forecasts with results falling within 10% over-under of set parameters.
- KR3: Identify three critical growth levers across the organization and share them with the company.
Objective: Move to an in-house accounting and reporting system
- KR1: Successfully onboard a dedicated accounting and reporting team.
- KR2: Run four training briefings to ensure all finance teams are familiar with the new system.
- KR3: Transfer all required company documents to a cloud server in rolling 30% increments.
- KR4: Prepare and file monthly GST returns with 100% accuracy.