Objective: Successfully launch a new product version
- KR1: Identify a gap in the market for a new version of the product.
- KR2: Get feedback from 100 existing users.
- KR3: Increase the number of features from three to five.
- KR4: Launch a four-week digital marketing campaign to introduce the new product version.
Objective: Improve customer satisfaction
- KR1: Run a survey to understand our customers’ experiences with our product.
- KR2: Introduce a customer satisfaction metric for each product with a threshold of 80% as a good rating.
- KR3: Reduce a support ticket’s open time from 14 days to 7 days.
- KR4: Achieve customer satisfaction rate of 80%.
Objective: Increase knowledge about our products across the company
- KR1: Achieve a 90% knowledge rate about our products across all departments.
- KR2: Run three lunch-and-learns on each product over three months.
- KR3: Conduct three cross-functional knowledge sharing sessions for each department.
- KR4: Set up a bi-weekly peer-to-peer 1:1 with a product marketer for each team.