When creating a support request through Digital Toucan’s support desk, we will respond within no more than 24 business hours from the time of your initial request. Our goals are to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. Digital Toucan will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond Digital Toucan’s control.
Business Hours and Response Time
Digital Toucan’s business hours are from 9am to 5 pm GMT, Monday through Friday. All requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through Digital Toucan’s issue tracking system
- Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Answers are monitored by our support team and answered on a best-effort basis.
Digital Toucan’s Support Includes:
- Assistance with configuring Digital Toucan products
- Help with troubleshooting problems with Digital Toucan products
- Help with issues arising out of Digital Toucan product upgrades
Digital Toucan’s Support Does Not Include:
- Phone support
- Product training
- Support for Jira configurations not related to a Digital Toucan’s product